This page contains important legal information and obligatory information:
Obligatory information pursuant to Insurance Intermediary Law
Managing Directors: Andreas Rosenlöhner, Danny Fiebig
Registration court: AG München, HR B 171119
ASCAIR GmbH is active as independent insurance broker with licence under § 34 d item 1 of the Gewerbeordnung (German Trade, Commerce and Industry Regulation Act).
There are no participations in and by insurance companies or parent companies of an insurance company. The responsible supervisory body is the Industrie- und Handelskammer für München und Oberbayern (Chamber of Industry and Commerce for Munich and Upper Bavaria), Max-Joseph-Straße 2, 80333 München, Germany, www.muenchen.ihk.de. We are registered with the responsible authority and correspondingly entered in the register for insurance intermediaries under the registration number D-XTUM-A7RKW-73. The registration in the register for insurance intermediaries can be monitored as follows:
Deutscher Industrie- und Handelskammertag (DIHK) e.V., Breite Straße 29, 10178 Berlin, Germany, Telephone 0180-500-585-0 (14 ct/Min from the German landline, prices may vary for mobile phone networks), www.vermittlerregister.info
We attach great importance that you are satisfied with our services. Should this on any occasion not be the case, please raise the matter with us so that we can initiate a remedy. Otherwise the following arbitration agencies can be approached for an out-of-court settlement of the dispute:
Versicherungsombudsmann e.V., Postfach 08 06 32, 10006 Berlin, Germany
Ombudsmann Private Kranken- und Pflegeversicherung, Kronenstraße 17, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Consulting, Market and Information principles
ASCAIR GmbH is continuously observing the Marine & Aviation insurance market. We wish to fulfil the wishes and needs of our customers rapidly, efficiently and to the satisfaction of both parties. Most of our employees are themselves water sports enthusiasts who use their experience and specialist knowledge to offer you fair and high-value insurance solutions.
ASCAIR has as the specialist broker pre-selected from the market and offers exclusively own products developed with the insurers. Thereby we agree in part also the involvement of several insurers or insurance consortia, who share the risk to varying degrees. These shares can differ according to the size and use of the vehicle involved and be restructured annually.
We cooperate currently with the following insurers:
- AXA Corporate Solutions Assurance, 4, rue Jules Lefebvre, 75426 Paris Cedex 09, France
- AXA Versicherung AG, Colonia-Allee 10 – 20, 51067 Köln, Germany
- Continentale Krankenversicherung a.G., Ruhrallee 92, 44139 Dortmund, Germany
- Delvag Luftfahrtversicherungs-AG, Von-Gablenz-Straße 2-6, 50679 Köln, Germany
- GLOBAL AEROSPACE Underwriting Managers Ltd., Fitzwilliam House, 10 St. Mary Axe, London EC3A 8EQ, UK
- Nürnberger Allgemeine Versicherungs-AG, Ostendstraße 100, 90334 Nürnberg, Germany
- R+V Versicherung AG, Taunusstraße1, 65193 Wiesbaden, Germany
- Victoria Versicherung AG, Victoriaplatz 1, 40198 Düsseldorf, Germany
- Wiener Städtische Versicherung AG, Schottenring 30, Postfach 80, 1011 Wien, Austria
- Zurich Versicherung AG (Deutschland), Riehler Straße 90, 50657 Köln, Germany
The new Insurance Intermediary Law obliges us to provide formalised consulting and documentation. We document on a running basis all the relevant processes for your insurance. A documentation of routine cases and standard processes does not take place, so that the bureaucratic additional effort is kept as low as possible. So that we can continue to act in this manner, we would request you to signify your agreement with our procedure. With your agreement, you assist us to continue to provide you with the specialist consulting which both you and we value.